Torsion springs react to applied rotational force, either providing ‘torque’, or using stored rotational energy when the spring is set. The rotation force used should always allow the spring to decrease in diameter and increase in body length.
Marsh Springs has banks of machinery, including the latest CNC equipment, for torsion spring manufacture. We supply torsion springs for garage doors, window furnishings, agricultural equipment, and locks and latches to name a few.
Marsh Springs Unique Product Features
- Complex torsion shape and wire form construction
- Extensive computer-based and mechanical production equipment
- Direct access to Marsh Springs technical advice and expertise
- Choice of protective finishes including painted, zinc-plated, and other anti-corrosive applications
- Large and small runs welcome
Quote Guide Diagram
For a spring quote, please submit contact details, and we shall come back to you promptly to discuss your requirements.
|B||Angle between ends|
|P||Load on ends|