Many types of ‘hook’ formations are used to secure the spring in its application including full hooks, extended hooks, swivel hooks, and half hooks.
Marsh Springs manufacture a full range of extension springs, from small hearing aid and lock springs to large agricultural equipment springs.
The firm also has developed in-house a range of automated equipment to economically produce high volume runs (eg. trampoline springs).
Marsh Springs Unique Product Features
- Spring wire diameters available from 0.25mm to 16mm
- Full range of hook ends including extended and swivel types
- Choice of hard-drawn, galvanised, 304 and 316 grade stainless-steel, and oil-tempered materials
- Choice of protective finishes including painted, zinc-plated, and other anti-corrosive coatings
- Cold coiled production method with oven-bake stress relief, strengthening process
- Large and small production runs welcome
Quote Guide Diagram
For a spring quote, please submit contact details, and we shall come back to you promptly to discuss your requirements.
|LIE||Length inside ends|