A compression spring may be coiled ‘left or right hand’, and several end options can apply. The most commonly used are ‘closed (squared) only’ or ‘closed & ground’.
Marsh Springs produces a wide range of compression springs. We have automatic high-speed coilers for effective large volume production or we can make up ‘1 or 2’ specific springs for any urgent requirements.
Marsh Springs Unique Product Features
- Spring wire diameters available from 0.25mm to 16mm
- Choice of hard-drawn, galvanised, 304 and 316 grade stainless-steel, and oil-tempered materials
- Full range of ends including all squared, open, closed, ground, pigtail ends
- Choice of protective finishes including painted, zinc-plated, and other anti-corrosive coatings
- Cold coiled production method with oven-bake stress relief, strengthening process
- Large and small production runs welcome
Quote Guide Diagram
For a spring quote, please submit contact details, and we shall come back to you promptly to discuss your requirements.
|SBC||Space between coils|