Over 60 years of practical experience coupled with the latest computer design and modelling enables us to serve clients requiring spring, wire form and press development input. Prototype production is serviced by an in-house tool room.
- Small quantities a speciality
- Fast turnaround when required, e.g. machine break downs
Our Jobbing division responds to urgent client requests in fast turnaround and emergency situations, produces one-off and small run items, and provides computer-based testing and monitoring services.
- Full in-house tool room service for new product, and tool maintenance
- Tool design capabilities to present new or altered product
Due to the complexity of some products Marsh Springs maintains an extensive in-house tool room. We regularly create special purpose machines for non-standard work, modifying or adapting existing plant. In addition we are capable of manufacturing intricate pressing dies to precise client specifications. This enables the firm to produce specialised items beyond the production capabilities of many alternate suppliers.
Marsh Springs offer Spring testing facilities for:
- Verification of product and performance for Marsh Springs-made items where quality assurance specifies
- To assist in development of new or improved spring items
- Durability testing where cycle performance is important